Butternut Squash, Prosciutto and Feta Salad
This salad blends salty and sweet perfectly for a light bite on a summer’s day.
Tags: summer, bbq, party, Dinner Party
438 k/cals per serving
Frylight Cooking Spray
1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
6 slices prosciutto
1 x 200g packet Feta cheese
A generous handful of rocket
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and put the grill on a medium heat.
- Put the butternut squash on a roasting tray and spray with Frylight. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes until cooked and starting to caramelise at the edges.
- Whilst the butternut is cooking prepare the dressing by putting all dressing ingredients into a bowl and whisking with a fork to combine.
- Place the prosciutto slices on to a grill rack and grill for a few minutes until starting to curl and crisp up. Keep an eye on it! Remove from grill and leave to cool.
- Assemble your salad by arranging the butternut squash and rocket on a serving plate. Crumble the feta and the crisp prosciutto slices over the salad and enjoy!