Prosciutto wrapped Salmon with griddled Asparagus
This salmon dish is perfect if you’re entertaining as it looks very sophisticated on the plate. The crispy prosciutto on the outside gives a slight crunch to the soft fish underneath.
Tags: Dinner Party, dinner, fish night
386 k/cals per serving
Frylight Cooking Spray
4 salmon fillets
4 slices of prosciutto
4 tsps Pesto
4 Basil leaves
Salt and pepper
16 spears asparagus
- Preheat the oven to 190°c. Spray a baking tray with Frylight a few times to cover the surface.
- 2. Spread 1 teaspoon of pesto across the top of each salmon fillet and place a basil leaf on top. Wrap 1 slice of prosciutto around the fish.
- 3. Place all 4 fillets on to the baking tray and lightly spray with Frylight.
- 4. Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the prosciutto is crisp and the salmon flakes easily.
- 5. Blanch the asparagus in boiling water for 1 minute.
- 6. Spray a griddle pan with Frylight and place over a medium heat until Frylight goes clear. Add asparagus to the pan and cook for 8-10 minutes turning regularly until lightly charred.
- 7. Serve the salmon with the asparagus on the side.