Chicken Kebabs with Flatbreads, Roast Veg & Yoghurt Dressing
A fakeaway with buckets of flavour, these Chicken Kebabs are the perfect Friday night in delight!
k/cals per serving
Frylight Coconut Oil
2 red onions, cut into chunks
2 peppers, any colour, cut into chunks
4 chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks
4 tsp cajun seasoning
75ml natural yoghurt
½ garlic clove, grated
Chilli sauce and coriander for serving
- Spray a large roasting tray with Frylight. Put the onions and peppers onto the tray, spray again with Frylight and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the chicken with the cajun seasoning and salt and pepper into a bowl and mix together. Spray all over with Frylight and mix again. Thread the chicken onto 4 skewers and then place the skewers on top of the vegetables in the roasting tray.
- Put the baking tray under a high grill for 10-12 minutes, turning the chicken skewers regularly, until the vegetables and chicken are cooked and have some charring.
- While the chicken and veg are cooking, mix the garlic into the yoghurt to make the dressing.
- To serve, warm the flatbreads briefly under the grill. , then lay a skewer on top of each one. Drizzle with the yoghurt dressing, your favourite chilli sauce and coriander.